游天堂X游聚社区

标题: 林肯公园Underground V5.0 [打印本页]

作者: 响良牙    时间: 2013-10-13 19:38
标题: 林肯公园Underground V5.0

Underground V5.0

2005年11月21日,第五个歌迷会礼包发行同时包含一张独家EP,称为LP Underground 5.0。EP收录了乐队与Jay-Z于2005年7月2日在Live 8费城现场的表演。只有In The End与Numb/Encore收录于Live 8 DVD,其他的现场表演除了Crawling均收录于此CD。

曲目:

1. "Somewhere I Belong" – 4:19

2. "Breaking the Habit" – 4:40

3. &quotublic Service Announcement - Intro" – 1:18

4. "Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You" – 4:01

5. "Big Pimpin'/Papercut" – 2:32

6. "Jigga What/Faint" – 3:50

LP Underground 5.0

Released November 21, 2005
Recorded Live 8 concert
Genre Alternative Metal
Length 20:43
Label Machine Shop Recordings
Producer Joe Hahn

On November 21, 2005, the fifth fan club package shipped to its members and included an exclusive EP entitled LP Underground 5.0. The EP

features live tracks from the band's performance during Live 8 Philadelphia on July 2 2005 with Jay-Z, and it is not available for purchase

in stores. The songs In The End and Numb/Encore were the only songs to be featured on the Live 8 DVD, the rest of the performances, except

Crawling, are available on this CD.

Track listing
"Somewhere I Belong" – 4:19
"Breaking the Habit" – 4:40
"Public Service Announcement - Intro" – 1:18
"Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You" – 4:01
"Big Pimpin'/Papercut" – 2:32
"Jigga What/Faint" – 3:50

Personnel
"Somewhere I Belong", "Breaking the Habit", "Lying From You" and "Faint" - Written by Linkin Park. Originally Appeared on Linkin Park's

Meteora
"Papercut" - Written by Linkin Park. Originally appeared on Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory
"Public Service Announcement" Written by Shawn Carter, J.Smith, R.Levin. Originally Appeared on Jay-Z's The Black Album
"Dirt Off Your Shoulder" - Written by Shawn Carter and Timothy Mosley. Originally Appeared on Jay-Z's The Black Album "
Big Pimpin'" - Written by Shawn Carter, Timothy Mosley, K. Joshua, C.Butler,and B. Freeman. Originally appeared on Jay-Z's Vol.3...Life and

Times Of S. Carter
"Jigga What, Jigga Who (Originator 99)" - Written by Shawn Carter, J. Burks, Timothy Mosley. Originally Appeared on Jay-Z's Vol.2...Hard

Knock Life
All tracks recorded LIVE at Live 8 in Philadelphia, PA. July 2 2005

解压密码:www.7637.com

欢迎光临 游天堂X游聚社区 (https://bbs.gotvg.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.1